We can guarantee we’re unlike any company you’ve ever worked for before. And we believe that’s a good thing. Being an entrepreneurial, start-up brand has made us scrappy in the best way. We are a group of innovative, collaborative sweet-toothed people who encourage new ideas and are always looking towards what’s next. We are firm believers in rolling up our sleeves, regardless of your role, and making magic happen collaboratively with others. And we’re not kidding: We often see our founder, Mike Tierney, hands-on in our test kitchens, hairnet and all! It may sound cheesy, but we’re a business founded on making the impossible (marshmallows with the chocolate inside), possible and we work hard daily to ensure that mantra holds true in every aspect of our business.
While working at the “House of Stuff” isn’t a bad gig to start, having great benefits sure does help sweeten the deal. We believe in offering competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and many other incentives, including:
• Company Paid Medical/Dental/Vision/RX Effective on your first day
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Competitive Employer Match Effective on your first day
• Free Company Paid Life Insurance
• Company Sponsored Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Holiday Pay
• Employee Training
• Endless Supply of Stuffed Puffs (Seriously, endless. We’ll make you the most popular person on your block!)
• BE AUTHENTIC: Keep it real. Be yourself and act authentically and with transparency in everything you do.
• CHAMPION YOURSELF: Work each day like it’s your name on the product. Set goals and ensure you set yourself up for success every day no matter the project.
• STAY HUMBLE: There’s no room for egos here. Stay grounded and remember we’re all in this crazy land of marshmallows and chocolate together!
• STAY HUNGRY: Always look ahead to what’s next. Whether it’s optimizing our process or the next great product, we want to hear your ideas. Also, stay hungry in the literal sense too—we’ve got a lot of Stuffed Puffs® lying around!
• HAVE FUN: We don’t just put Life’s More Fun Filled™ everywhere because we think it’s cute. We believe it. Fill your life with fun and make sure you make the best of each day!
Stuffed Puffs® is an equal opportunity employer. The policy of Stuffed Puffs® is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.