Our Mission & Vision
To lead the future of sweet snacking by filling hearts and mouths with innovative stuffed treats that reimagines what it means to treat yourself.
• STAY HUNGRY: Bring excitement, innovation, and enthusiasm with you every day.
• STAY HUMBLE: Carry yourself with integrity and respect. It takes a lifetime to build credibility and a second to lose it forever.
• DIG IN: Have the conviction to roll your sleeves up and get the job done. Don't ask someone to do a job that you won't do yourself.
• MAKE IT MATTER: Ensure that every product we make would make your own mother proud, always keeping safety, equality and quality top of mind.
• ENJOY THE JOURNEY: We’ve made the impossible, possible and everyone plays an important role. Support each other and we will achieve great things together.
We can guarantee we’re unlike any company you’ve ever worked for before. And we believe that’s a good thing. Being an entrepreneurial, start-up brand has made us scrappy in the best way. We are a group of innovative, collaborative sweet-toothed people who encourage new ideas and are always looking towards what’s next. We are firm believers in rolling up our sleeves, regardless of your role, and making magic happen collaboratively with others. And we’re not kidding: We often see our founder, Mike Tierney, hands-on in our test kitchens, hairnet and all! It may sound cheesy, but we’re a business founded on making the impossible (marshmallows with the chocolate inside), possible and we work hard daily to ensure that mantra holds true in every aspect of our business.
While working at the “House of Stuff” isn’t a bad gig to start, having great benefits sure does help sweeten the deal. We believe in offering competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and many other incentives, including:
• Company Paid Medical/Dental/Vision/RX Effective on your first day
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Competitive Employer Match Effective on your first day
• Free Company Paid Life Insurance
• Company Sponsored Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Holiday Pay
• Employee Training
• Stuffed Puffs Product (We’ll make you the most popular person on your block!)
Stuffed Puffs® is an equal opportunity employer. The policy of Stuffed Puffs® is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.