Last Modified: April 21, 2020
- We collect information that you provide directly to us, including information that you provide when you register for the Website. Information we request may include, without limitation, name, e-mail address, date of birth or other information. We need this information to verify our right to permit your use of this site, based upon your age and applicable law, to provide products, services, or information you request, to contact you in connection therewith, or as further described herein. We may retain this information for other uses as more fully set forth below;
- We collect information related to your submission of orders or other submitted requests, including information necessary to bill you and to administer and deliver to you any products or activate any services purchased or licensed, as applicable, through this Website;
- We may record log data in connection with your use of the Website, including information from your device, its software and your activity on the Website;
- We may use "cookies" or other persistent identifiers to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to or use of the Website. Your web browser can be set to notify you when a cookie is received so that you may choose whether to accept it. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may retain Information related to you for as long as your account is active or as needed to deliver products or provide you with services through the Website. We may retain and use Information related to you as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Personally Identifying Information
Compliance with California Law
We do not knowingly sell, and are not engaged in, the business of selling your Information or PII to third parties. We may share your Information or PII with service providers who provide services for our, and/or your benefit, for example, we must share Information or PII for the purpose of: information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, analyzing data and trends, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These service providers are obligated to protect your Information and PII and may be located wherever Stuffed Puffs operates.
At times, Stuffed Puffs may provide third parties and/or service providers with certain Information and PII to provide, or improve our products and services, including to deliver products, or to help Stuffed Puffs market to consumers. When we do this, we require those third parties and/or service providers to handle it in accordance with relevant laws. Information and PII will not intentionally be shared by us with third parties and/or service providers for their marketing purposes or for a subsequent sale without our consent. However, Information and PII collected by unrelated third parties and/or service providers are governed by their privacy practices and we encourage you to learn about the specifics of their privacy practices.
You have the right under California law to request your Information and PII, subject to certain reasonable restrictions. The Information and PII we maintain (as described herein), will be provided to you upon reasonable request within forty-five (45) days unless we inform you that additional time is needed to comply with your request. You can request your Information and PII for any purpose, including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Stuffed Puffs is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. We may also decline aspects of deletion or access requests if we believe doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for anti-fraud and security purposes as described earlier. A formal request for your Information and PII may be made directly to Stuffed Puffs via the following methods: by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-833-476-6737.
Compliance with Nevada Law
To the extent applicable, Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to Stuffed Puffs via the following methods: by emailing email@example.com or by calling 1-833-476-6737.
Our Use of Collected Information
In addition to the foregoing, we may use Information, including, but not limited to PII, to:
- Help to establish and verify the identity of users;
- Create, maintain, administer, and service users accounts;
- Deliver products and provide services and support to users;
- Process authorized transactions and communicate with you about these transactions;
- Analyze the use of and improve our Website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- Provide users with product or service updates and other important notices;
- Respond to your questions, inquiries, comments and instructions;
- Maintain, evaluate, and improve the security and integrity of our systems, including detection of potential fraud;
- Communicate with you about promotions you may enter on our websites;
- Provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications;
- Send you information about our products, special offers and promotions, if you request that we send you such information; and
- Obtain professional advice regarding our obligations or rights.
Required Disclosure of PII
Privacy And Third-Party Links/Applications
Our Policy Toward Children
The Website is not directed to persons under 13 years of age. In accordance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (U.S.), we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information, we recommend that you contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will take steps to delete such information from our files. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see the “Compliance with California Law” Section above for more information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)