Hot Cocoa Cookies
Talk about a delicious cookie that'll warm you right up. This chocolatey hot cocoa inspired recipe is equal parts decadent and sweet. Perfect for a winter's day in with the family or as a holiday party treat, these cookies are sure to leave no crumb left uneaten.
|45 Minutes||14 Cookies|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows or Stuffed Puffs® Chocolate-on-Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1 (12 oz) bag chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups brown sugar
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cups ﬂour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Cut Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows in half, place on a tray and freeze.
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in microwave, stirring until smooth.
- Whisk eggs, brown sugar and vanilla until combined. Add to chocolate mix.
- Add ﬂour, baking powder, cocoa and salt. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate a minimum of 30 minutes until ﬁrm.
- Scoop batter into 1-inch balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
Use your thumb to press an indentation in the middle of each.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 8 minutes until just under cooked. Place a Stuffed Puffs® (chocolate side down) on each cookie and bake 3-4 more minutes.