Just when you thought s'mores couldn't get much sweeter, we took our s'more and raised it some juicy pineapple. This mix of fruit meets fluff will make everyone say mahalo. And if you're in an extra pineapple-y mood, pair this treat with our piña colada recipe. It's tiki time!
|15 Minutes||4 S'mores|
- 4 Stuffed Puffs®️ Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers broken in half (8 square pieces)
- 4 pineapple slices
- Wooden skewers
- Optional toppings: ¼ cup toasted coconut flake & 2 strawberries sliced
- Preheat your grill to medium.
- Place your pineapple slices on the grill and cook until warm and soft.
- Skewer Stuffed Puffs® and toast on the grill, rotating frequently.
- Place your toasted Stuffed Puffs® onto graham cracker pieces.
- Top with coconut, strawberries and another cracker. Enjoy!