Watch out Betty Crocker, there’s a new baking hero in town and it’s Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows. Add a marshmallow-y twist to your favorite brownie mix to create a Stuffed Puffs® brownie masterpiece. If a s’more and chocolate had a baby, this would be it.
|45 Minutes||Approx. 12 Brownies|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows
- 1 boxed brownie mix
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 5 graham crackers, smashed into crumbs
- Cooking spray
- Cut Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows in half and place in the fridge or freezer to chill.
- Heat oven to 350 F and grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together brownie mix, oil, eggs and water.
- Transfer brownie mix to baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove brownies from oven. Coat top with a layer of Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows, cut side down.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the top.
- Return brownies to oven and bake 5-7 minutes longer or until tops begin to brown slightly.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting and serving while still warm.