Making s’mores brownies is super simple when you’ve got Stuffed Puffs. Pick up your favorite boxed brownie mix and get baking!
- 1 boxed brownie mix
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 5 graham crackers, smashed into crumbs
- 1 bag Stuffed PuffsTM Filled Marshmallows
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350 F and grease a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together brownie mix, oil, eggs and water.
- Transfer brownie mix to baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- While brownies bake, cut Stuffed Puffs in half.
- Remove brownies from oven. Coat top with a layer of graham cracker crumbs and then top with Stuffed Puffs, cut side down.
- Return brownies to oven and bake 5-7 minutes longer.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting and serving while still warm.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection