Cupcakes with s'mores icing are just as delicious as they sound. Use this recipe to jazz up your standard, boring frosting and bring that yummy s'mores flavor to your baked goods.
|30 Minutes||Frosting for 12-16 Cupcakes|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows or Stuffed Puffs® Chocolate-on-Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp s’mores flavored syrup
- 1 lb softened butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 5 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 lb powdered sugar (add more if needed to thicken)
- Over low heat, melt together Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows and heavy cream until smooth. Refrigerate 15 minutes to cool.
- Whisk together Stuffed Puffs® mixture, butter, vanilla and s’mores syrup. Whisk until smooth.
- Add milk and cocoa powder and whisk until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and whisk until smooth. Voila, you've got s'mores frosting!