Treat your kids to this chocolate-y, delicious treat. Or actually, who are we kidding, treat yourself to it. Your blender won’t know what hit it when you add Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows to vanilla ice cream. It’s literally a s’more-meets-ice cream treat. What more could you want?
|15 Minutes||2 Shakes|
- ½ bag Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 3 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 3 ½ scoops vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate syrup for drizzling
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm milk. Cut Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows in half, add to milk and stir until melted. Allow mixture to cool.
- In a shallow bowl, heat chocolate chips in microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted. Place graham cracker crumbs in a separate shallow dish. Dip rim of glass first into melted chocolate and then graham cracker crumbs and place in freezer to harden.
- Add ice cream and cooled Stuffed Puffs® mixture to a blender. Blend until combined and frothy.
- Just before serving, drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside of the glass. Fill with milkshake and enjoy!