It’s time to shake up your milkshake game! Create the creamiest chocolate shake ever by melting down Stuffed Puffs and blending the oh-so-sweet marshmallow syrup with vanilla ice cream.
- ½ cup milk
- ½ bag Stuffed PuffsTM Filled Marshmallows, cut in half
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 3 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 3 ½ scoops vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate syrup for drizzling
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm milk. Cut Stuffed Puffs marshmallows in half, add to milk and stir until melted. Allow mixture to cool.
- In a shallow bowl, heat chocolate chips in microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted. Place graham cracker crumbs in a separate shallow dish. Dip rim of glass first into melted chocolate and then graham cracker crumbs and place in freezer to harden.
- Add ice cream and cooled Stuffed Puffs mixture to a blender. Blend until combined and frothy.
- Just before serving, drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside of the glass. Fill with milkshake and enjoy!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection