We don’t mean to brag, but this recipe definitely one-ups your grandma’s Rice Krispie Treats (no offense, Grandma). By sandwiching Stuffed Puffs®️ Filled Marshmallows between two layers of krispies you can create a chocolatey s'mores bar that dreams are made of! It also doesn’t hurt that this recipe is easy to make and perfect for bake sales and parties.
|30 Minutes||Approx. 12 Treats|
- 2 bags Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows (you can use either Classic Milk Chocolate or Chocolate-on-Chocolate for an extra chocolate-y treat!)
- 4 tbps butter
- 5 cups cocoa rice cereal
- Cut Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows in half and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- Add 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Mix in rice cereal until well coated.
- Divide mixture in two.
- Press ½ of mixture evenly into an 9x9-inch nonstick baking dish.
- Place halved Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows in a single layer on top of krispies.
- Press remaining cereal mixture evenly on top of marshmallow layer.
- Cut into 2-inch bars and serve!